During the winter months it's not uncommon to suffer from dry, flakey, dull skin: or you may still have your usual oily skin along with dry patches during the winter months. Properly treating your skin can be tricky. Everyone has suggestions as to what works for them, but how do you know what products will fit your skin's needs? Coming to a local day spa and visiting with an esthetician for a facial can help you answer all of your skincare needs.
Benefits of regularly having facials:
- Having a skin analysis can help pinpoint your skin type and what products and treatments would be best suited for you.
- Keeping your skin healthy and moisturized helps to slow the process of aging.
- Skin is your body’s largest organ. It helps keep toxins, dirt, and germs out of the body. So the healthier your skin, the healthier your body can be.
- A lot of dirt, toxins, and dead skin cells can build up on your skin. Washing and exfoliating at home can help remove them; but a professional exfoliation done at a spa can penetrate deeper layers of the skin which allows for deeper product penetration as well.
- It's great for your mental health as well. You can take a step out of your busy, stressful lifestyle and take time to treat yourself. It's more then just caring for you're skin, it’s caring for your whole body and relaxing in the process.